Feb 9, 2013

Vintage toys for girls and boys

Lately I've been thinking about opening a vintage shop on DaWanda...things are accumulating in my home and slowly I'm running out of space...not that I'm a hoarder...I just need the breathing space...clear  desktops, airy shelves, low entropy...so, some beloved things will have to find a new home...

vintage teddybear

...a well beloved teddy bear...

vintage cubes

 ...plastic "learning colours & shapes" cubes... i used to play with the same ones many many years ago...

vintage cubes

...these are so funny, I just love the pictures on them...on the other sides are a pepperoni, a washing basin, a glass of pickled something, a wheelbarrow, a teakettle and one more thing that i can't remember right now...all but one also doubles as a rattle! I really love those, but what's the point of having them if they are always hidden away in a toy box...
...got yet to figure out the prices...